1/2 cup Honey
1 pack Mint leaves
Preheat oven to 425°F, rub olive oil all over chicken, place chicken breast up in pan.
2. In a medium sauce pan add honey, minced mint leaves and garlic, simmer for a few mins.
3. Place chicken in oven for 30 mins.
4. Lower oven to 375°F and cook for 2-2 1/2 hrs.
5. On the last 30 mins brush on honey mint sauce.
6. After 15 mins brush on sauce again.
7. Enjoy. Stuffing goes great with this meal.
Got any left overs? Try shredding the chicken and fry in up with a egg in the morning.