1 lb. ground beef or venison
1 1/2 uncooked small elbow macaroni
1/2 cup minced onion
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1 ts. salt
1/8 t. pepper
1 (15oz) can tomato sauce
1 cup water
2-3 ts. Worcestershire sauce
4 tbs. A1 sauce
1. Brown the ground meat, drain fat.
2. Stir in macaroni, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper.
3. Cook, stirring until macaroni is transparent.
4. Add tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce and A1 sauce.
5. Cover, simmer for 20 min, then stir.
6. Turn heat off, add american cheese slices on top and let stand for 5 mins.