|Chicken and bacon kabobs, Herb dinner rolls, and Cucumber sandwich.|
Today the wheel of the year has turned to the Summer Solstice. The longest day of the year.
2 slices bread
10 dinner rolls
Green Tea bag
Chamomile flower heads
1. The night before cooking, cut chicken into cubes and store in a container.
2. Add to the chicken ,garlic salt, onion powder, Italian seasoning, Chamomile, green tea bag, and cover with cold water. Refrigerate over night.
3. Lightly grease a pan with olive oil and add dinner rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise, add Italian seasoning then refrigerate over night.
4. Next day, soak bamboo skewers in cold water for 20 mins. (10 mins is not enough. My skewers turned black.)
5. Peel garlic cloves and cut onion into quarters.
6. Add Onion, Chicken and garlic to the skewers and grill.
7. Add bacon onto skewers and grill.
8. Add butter to dinner rolls and bake at 350°F for 20 mins.
9. Butter 2 slices of bread with garlic butter and toast. Let cool.
10. Slice half of cucumber thin, long ways.
11. Spread cream cheese on both slices, add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
12. Add sliced cucumber. Enjoy.