I used chopped dry lavender petals, mint extract, lemon juice, 1 stick of butter and milk instead of what the original recipe calls for. Eating lavender will make you sleepy, so its best to eat these in the evening.
Lavender Shortbread Cookies @ Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart blog.
2 Quesadilla wraps
1 Tbs Creamy Peanut Butter
1/4 ts. Cinnamon
1/4 ts. Oatmeal
1 Tbs. Olive oil
1. Spread peanut butter on to 1 quesadilla wrap.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon and oatmeal.
3. Combine the quesadilla wraps.
4. Add olive oil to skillet and add quesadilla wrap and flip over to coat other side with olive oil.
5. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Enjoy.