2 Chicken breast
3 cups Water
1/4 cup milk
Salt and pepper
Fresh crushed Garden Sage
8 lasagna noodles
1. In a rice cooker, add chicken breast and 1 1/2 cups of water on white rice setting. If you do not have a rice cooker then use a sauce pan and boil.
2. In a large sauce pan boil 1/ 12 cups of water and add lasagna noodles. When done set aside in a bowl to cool off.
3. When Chicken is done cooking, let cool on a plate then cut in pieces. Save the broth. Chop chicken in a food processor.
4. In medium bowl combine Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, chopped chicken, sage, italian seasoning and milk.
5. On a plate, lay out a lasagna noodle and cover half of the noodle.
6. Roll lasagna noodle like jelly-roll style. If any filling comes out tuck back in on the sides.
7. Place seam down in a grease pan with olive oil.
8. Cover noodles with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning.
9. Bake at 375° F for 30 mins. Enjoy.
|Leave a soul cake as offering to your ancestors on Samhain.|
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 stick butter, soft
4 Tbs. Sugar
1 Tbs. Milk
1. Mix sugar and butter together.
2. Add flour, pumpkin spice and milk to make dough.
3. Lay dough on cling wrap and roll out to 1 inch thick.
4. Cut dough with a cookie cuter and lay on a greased baking pan.
5. Bake at 350°F for 25 mins. Enjoy.
|Garlic is the key to rid of gamey taste.|
Potatoes; peeled and cubed
1 Onion; diced
1 Tbs Garlic powder
1 Tbs Meat tenderizer or Season all
1 Tbs Italian seasoning
4 cups Water
4 Beef Bouillon cubs
1. Combine all ingredients in a crock pot and set on high for 6-8 hours. (crock pots may very)
2. In 6 hours the vegetables will be tender.
3.If you like the meat falling apart cook up to 1-2 additional hours. Enjoy.
Lavender Luna’s Magickal Herbs are grown locally and harvested every 2 weeks.
Bundt cake pan
Small metal bowel
small sauce pan
Skewer or chop stick
1 12 oz. bag WILTON Milk chocolate or Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
1 boxes Cake mix
1 packs Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Orange Crème Flavor Mix
1 container Icing
1. Prepare Bundt pan to make the pumpkin stem. Flip over the pan and line the hole with foil, dual side in. Spray foil with non-stick spray.
2. In a small saucepan fill with water 1/3 from top and heat on medium-low. Place small bowel in sauce pan and add candy melts. Melt chocolate until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate into foil lined hole. Stir with skewer to remove air pockets. Let cool for a few hours. Place in fridge for 1 hour. Remove foil and place back in fridge.
6. Let cool in pan for 20 mins. Loosen sides with butter knife, place plate over pan and flip.
7. Cool for a few hours before icing.
8. Fill hole half way with cake that was set aside.
9. Ice the cake and add the chocolate stem.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy.