Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. New recipe posts every Monday. Use Google Chrome, FireFox or other browsers. IE won't load this blog for some users.

Ramen Flavor Gravy



Don't know what to do with your leftover ramen flavor packets? Do you just eat the noodles dry, like I do sometimes? Don't throw them away, save them. I don't roast a whole chicken that often so I just use a quick way to make gravy whenever  I need it. A few days ago I had venison patties and my husband decided to make Salisbury venison steak. I came up with the idea for the beef gravy with a left over beef ramen flavor packet.


Ingredients:
1 ramen flavor packet (any flavor will do)
2 cups water
2 tbs. Corn starch
1 ts. Salt
1 ts. Garlic powder
1 ts. Onion powder
1 ts. Italian seasoning



  1. In a small sauce pot, boil 1 cup of water and add flavor packet.
  2. In a measuring cup add 1 cup of cold water and 2 tbs. of corn starch, mix.
  3. Add corn starch and water to the boiling pot and stir until it starts to thicken. 





No comments:

Post a Comment