Bundt cake pan
Small metal bowel
small sauce pan
Skewer or chop stick
1 12 oz. bag WILTON Milk chocolate or Dark Chocolate Candy Melts
1 boxes Cake mix
1 packs Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Orange Crème Flavor Mix
1 container Icing
1. Prepare Bundt pan to make the pumpkin stem. Flip over the pan and line the hole with foil, dual side in. Spray foil with non-stick spray.
2. In a small saucepan fill with water 1/3 from top and heat on medium-low. Place small bowel in sauce pan and add candy melts. Melt chocolate until smooth.
3. Pour chocolate into foil lined hole. Stir with skewer to remove air pockets. Let cool for a few hours. Place in fridge for 1 hour. Remove foil and place back in fridge.
6. Let cool in pan for 20 mins. Loosen sides with butter knife, place plate over pan and flip.
7. Cool for a few hours before icing.
8. Fill hole half way with cake that was set aside.
9. Ice the cake and add the chocolate stem.
10. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy.