2 Chicken breast
3 cups Water
1/4 cup milk
Salt and pepper
Fresh crushed Garden Sage
8 lasagna noodles
1. In a rice cooker, add chicken breast and 1 1/2 cups of water on white rice setting. If you do not have a rice cooker then use a sauce pan and boil.
2. In a large sauce pan boil 1/ 12 cups of water and add lasagna noodles. When done set aside in a bowl to cool off.
3. When Chicken is done cooking, let cool on a plate then cut in pieces. Save the broth. Chop chicken in a food processor.
4. In medium bowl combine Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, chopped chicken, sage, italian seasoning and milk.
5. On a plate, lay out a lasagna noodle and cover half of the noodle.
6. Roll lasagna noodle like jelly-roll style. If any filling comes out tuck back in on the sides.
7. Place seam down in a grease pan with olive oil.
8. Cover noodles with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning.
9. Bake at 375° F for 30 mins. Enjoy.