1 cup Flour
Progresso Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs-Italian style
Gia Russa Bread Crumbs-Italian Seasoned
Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1. Have 3 plates or pans, first plate with four, second with beat egg and third plate with both bread crumbs and shredded cheese mixed.
2. Slice chicken 2-3 times
3. Cover each piece with flour.
4. Then cover each piece with egg.
5. Cover each piece with the bread crumbs.
6. Heat olive oil on medium-low heat.
7. Fry each piece of chicken.
This breading works great with pan fish.
Black Cherry Sauce:
2 1/2 cups Black Cherries
2 tbs White sugar
2 tbs Cornstarch
4 cups water
1. Remove pits and chop cherries in food processor.
2. Add chopped cherries, sugar, and 2 cups of water in a medium size sauce pan on low heat.
3. When cherries are soft, combine water and cornstarch in a cup then add to the cherries.
4. Heat until the sauce has thickened.
5. Drizzle the sauce on chicken and enjoy.
Note: Red wine goes great with this meal.