I've been a Fallout fan since my husband bought Fallout 3.This recipe is base on Cook-Cook's Feind Stew from the game Fallout: New Vegas. I'm hoping I can make more fallout related recipes soon.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 45 min. to 1 hr.
Ready In: 1hr.
1 12 oz. can of Beer
Beef, Chicken or Venison
3 Jalapeno peppers
5 Beef or chicken bouillon cubes
5 cups of Water
1 cup of milk
1. Dissolve 5 bouillon cubes in 1 can of beer, 5 cups of water. Season to your taste.
2. Cut up carrots, potatoes & jalapeno peppers, boil them in the beer & beef or chicken broth.
3. Cut up beef, chicken or venison.
4. When potatoes are done add beef,chicken or venison.
5. Mix 1tbsp of corn starch in a measuring cup & add little cold water & mix until dissolved in water.
6. Redo step 5 if you like it thick.
7. When carrots are soft, add corn starch mixture to the stew.
8. Stir the stew until it starts to thicken
I used Italian seasoning, chili powder, salt, season all.
Thanks to Fallout Wiki for Fallout info.