This year was the first time I went squirrel hunting with my husband. After we got several squirrels, I had to come up with a recipe and thought why not do another Fallout related recipe since my Mojave Stew.
Wooden kebabs or metal kebab sticks
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil squirrel(s) in a pot of water until the meat is cooked through.
- If you plan on using wooden kebabs on the grill, soak the wooden kebabs in cold water for 10 min. while you waiting for the meat to cook threw.
- Remove squirrel(s) and wooden kebabs from water.
- Salt & pepper the squirrel(s) and allow squirrel(s) to cool enough to put on kebabs.
- Brush on your favorite sauce and add your favorite seasonings to your taste.
- Cook squirrel(s) on grill until the barbecue sauce is caramelized. Add more barbecue sauce if you wish. Enjoy!
Thanks to Fallout Wiki for info.