Scott Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Wicca in the Kitchen-Potato Soup
5 medium-sized potatoes; peeled and cubed
2 medium onions; finely chopped
2 ts. salt
2 cups water
1 Tbs. butter
1/2 cup flour
6 cups milk
5 slices bacon; chopped
1 Tbs. dried parsley
1. In a large sauce pan add potatoes, onions, salt, and water.
2. Cover and heat on medium, boil until potatoes are tender.
3. Drain off water and place potatoes and onions aside in a large bowl.
4. Melt butter in the same pot and stir in flour and milk on medium to high heat until the sauce starts to thicken.
5. Reduce heat to low, stir in potatoes and onions.
6. Fry chopped bacon slices in a skillet until crisp.
7. Drain on paper towel and stir into the soup, adding salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve in individual bowls and sprinkle parsley flakes. Enjoy.
Magickal uses: Protection and healing.