|Creamy scalloped potatoes in 80 mins.|
4 cups Potatoes; thinly sliced
1 Tbs. All-Purpose Flour
1 ts. Salt
1/8 ts. Black Pepper
1/4 cup Onion; finely chopped
1 1/2 cup Milk
3-4 Tbs. butter
2 Tbs. Mozzarella
1. Heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, lay one layer of potatoes then add onion, salt, pepper, flour, and 1 tbs butter.
3. Add a second layer of potatoes and continue with each layer.
4. On the last layer, heat milk, pour over potato layers and add butter.
5. Cover and cook for 65 mins.
6. Uncover and cook for 10 mins.
7. Add cheese and cook for 5 mins. Enjoy.