4 to 4 1/3 cups four
1 ts. or 1 package active dry yeast
1 cup milk
2 tbs butter
1/2 ts. salt
1 Tbs ground cinnamon and sugar
Powdered sugar icing or cream cheese icing (Cool wip and cream cheese mixed)
1. In a large mixing bowl or mixer bowl combine 2 cups of flour and yeast. Set aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan heat milk, 1/2 cup sugar, butter, and salt until butter melts.
3. Add milk mixture and eggs to dry mixture.
4. Beat with electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds then use a wooden spoon or mixing spatchula to scrape the sides of the bowl.
5. Beat on high speed for 3 mins. Stir in remaining flour as you can.
6. Turn dough to a floured surface and knead in enough flour to make a soft dough that is smooth and elastic.
7. Shape dough to a ball and place in a lightly greased bowl; turn once to grease dough.
8. Cover and let rise in a warm place til double in size in about 1-2 hours.
9. Roll out dough and place in greased tube pan.
10.Wrap dough around tube and press the remaining dough to fill out bottom of tube pan.
11.Cover dough with sugar and ground cinnamon.
12. Cook at 375° for 25-30 mins.
13 Let cool for 10 mins and add icing.