Ground beef, egg noodles and beef gravy with sauted onions and broccoli on the side.
2 lb.s Ground beef
1/2 lb. Extra wide egg noodles
1 Tbs. olive oil
1 big onion, cubed
2 small onions, sliced
8 Tbs. butter
6 Beef bouillon cubes
6 cups cold water
6 Tbs. cornstarch
1 tsp. Roasted garlic & bell pepper
1. Brown the ground beef and large onion and drain the fat.
2. Boil egg noodles in water and 1 Tbs. olive oil; drain water and return to pan
3. Add ground beef to noodles.
4. In large sauce pan add beef bouillon cubes, water and cornstarch; boil on medium heat until the mixture thickens.
5. Add gray to noodles and beef.
6. Steam broccoli; remove from steamer and add 4 Tbs. butter and salt.
7. Saute 2 small onions in 4 Tbs. butter and salt.