Bread recipe for Cakes and Ale Rite and offerings to the Gods and Goddesses.
Cookie cutters (Moon and star)
1/4 cup Flour
- On a cutting board spread out flour, lay bread dough on top and add a little more flour on top of dough.
- Roll out dough to about 1in. thick.
- Take the cookie cutter and add flour to it.
- Cut out dough. Use knife to cut away dough around the cookie cutter.
- Oil the cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add cut out dough to oiled cookie sheet.
- Add Kosher salt on cut out dough.
- Bake for 25 mins. Serves about 10.