2 cups Sushi Rice
4 cups Water
1 Nori Sheet
Prepared Sesame Seed and Seaweed
1. Thaw the two eels and peel off the inside of the belly. There maybe fat, leave it if you want.
2. Drizzle Unagi sauce on to the eel and bake at 350°F for 12-13 mins.
3. Remove rib bones and cut eel length ways once in the middle of each and cut in to 4-5 pieces.
4. Cover a 9 x 1.5 cake pan with plastic wrap.
5. Place eel on the plastic wrap belly side up, in a circular pattern.
6. Smear each piece of eel with Wasabi.
7. Spread half of the rice over the eel, then cover with nori and press down to firm.
8. Evenly spread the remainder of the rice over the nori and cover with extra plastic wrap and firm down.
9. Remove plastic and sprinkle prepared sesame seed & seaweed.
10. Place plate directly over sushi and invert.
11. Remove pan and the plastic wrap.
12. Cut into wedges to eat. Enjoy.
13 Feel free to substitute the eel with any other seafood, raw or cooked, or vegetables and assemble in the same manner.
Prepare Sushi Rice and Rice Venagar Dressing