Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. New recipe posts every Monday. Use Google Chrome, FireFox or other browsers. IE won't load this blog for some users.

Peanut Butter Smoothie

Out of all of my smoothie recipes, the peanut butter one is my favorite. If you're allergic to peanuts, you can substitute it with almond butter or any other type of nut or seed butter.

I haven't yet experimented with almond butter since it's expensive for a little jar. I've only used it in my homemade whole wheat bread in my mother's bread machine.


Ingredients:
2 Apples or 2 tbs of Harvest Select Apple juice
3-4 tbs Peanut butter
1-2 cups Almond milk
2 Frozen bananas

1. Blend almond milk and apples/apple juice.
2. Add peanut butter and blend. Add more almond milk if needed.
3. Add the frozen bananas and ice crush/pulse until smooth. Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment