TwineFood saver Vacuum sealer
Food saver bags
1. Collect herbs early morning. They have the most oils compared to herbs collected in mid-day heat.
2. Cut the top mature leaves with scissors at the stem of the leaves.
3. Rinse leave in cold water.
4. Pat leaves dry with paper towels.
5. Lay leaves on dehydrator tray and set at 90°F to 100°F for 1 hour.
6. Bundle 10 leaves or more together with twine starting at the stems and wrap the leaves leaving a 1 inch gap . Once you get to the end wrap back up to the stems in a criss-cross to tie the twine.
7. Hang your sage smudge sticks in a well ventilated room for several days.
8.Your sage smudge sticks are now ready to burn for smudging for protection and clearing away negativity.
9. Store the sage smudge sticks in a food saver bag, vacuum and seal all the air out.