Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. New recipe posts every Monday. Use Google Chrome, FireFox or other browsers. IE won't load this blog for some users.

Orange Mocha Ricotta Creme


My mother use to make the original recipe a few years ago and I really enjoy it. I usually don't like espresso or anything like coffee. I never thought of combining ricotta cheese, chocolate  and French Vanilla Cafe taste so good. I found out the original recipe is from the The South Beach Diet cookbookMy recipe tastes just like Terry's Dark Chocolate Orange.

Also today is my 25Th birthday. Most people would say I was a Christmas baby but I would say I was born 1 day before Yule makes more since.

Ingredients:
2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
3 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 ts. Orange extract
6 tbs. sugar
1ts. French Vanilla Cafe powder
4ts. mini chocolate chips

  1. Mix together the ricotta, cocoa powder, Orange extract and sugar.
  2. Serve chilled with a French Vanilla Cafe powder and mini chocolate chips. 
Serves 4-6 people




No comments:

Post a Comment